[

[[[[

2011년 3월 8일 화요일

My Expectatioins for Media English Class.

       Since this is my first Media-related class, I've got some expectations.
       First of all,  I'm hoping to get knowledge of media as much as possible. I didn't know what exactly media is, but eversince I took the first day of this calss, I started to get to know it.
       Second of all, I want to get an A!! I love computer, and I love designing something. So I think this is a really good opportunity to get an A from English-related class.
      Last, but not the least, I'm hoping to get close to Prof. Benjamin!! I think he's really wonderful teacher because he smiles at me a looooot - I think. haha. :D

댓글 1개:

  1. Well, I can't be sure you'll get an A, but if you keep being such a great student then it shouldn't be too hard for you to get a good grade. Keep up the great work!

    답글삭제